Photo day is a hectic one at the studio, there are many dancers, parents and costumes all in a small space, and a schedule to keep. Working together we can all have a successful photo day. Please follow our tips below.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PHOTO DAY:
- Check your dance tights today, do they have holes? If yes, buy new ones. If they are good, wash and have clean tights ready for Sunday.
- Check the schedule for your dancers time slot.
- Arrive 5-15minutes before your scheduled time.
- Only 1 parent per student please, space is limited!
- Arrive in costume with hair and make-up done.
- Have clean hands and faces.
- Complete costume, including accessories or hair pieces
- Hair in a proper bun, see our video here for tips. If your child’s hair is short, please see Cheryl for suggestions.
Make-Up for our Young Dancers
This is a guideline only, at Mi-Cher Dance Academy, we do not believe that young dancers must wear make-up, it is each parent’s call. Apply a little or none at all.
Mascara: small amounts of brown/black
Blush: soft pinks
Lipstick: pink or red (if using red, please apply sparingly, it can be too bright.)