2019 Photo Day Schedule
Photo Day – Sunday, May 26th
All photos will be taken at the Mi-Cher Dance studio. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your scheduled photo time.
All students are expected to attend this day to be photographed in costume. You are under no obligation to purchase photos.
9:30 am Seniors (A1/AF) and Advanced Modern
Solos: Mary, Burt, Mr. & Mrs. Banks, Daybreak, Star, Bird Lady
Groups: Feed the Birds, Flowers, Nannies, Chimney Sweeps, Park Stroll, Cherry Blossoms
11:00 am Intermediate Ballet and Intermediate Modern
Kites, Wind, Wind Up Dolls
11:45 am Intermediate Foundation Ballet
Townspeople, Daybreak, Nightfall
12:15 pm Silver Jazz
12:30 pm Grade 5 Ballet
Robins, Torn Letter
1:00 pm Grade 4 Modern
1:15 pm Grade 4 Ballet
1:45 pm Grade 3 Ballet
2:15 pm Grade 2 Modern
2:30 pm Grade 2 Ballet
Ballerina Dolls, Children in the Park
3:00 pm Grade 1 Ballet
Let’s Go Fly a Kite
3:15 pm Primary Ballet
3:45 pm Primary Ballet
4:00 pm Pre-Primary
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PHOTO DAY:
- Arrive 5-15minutes before your classes scheduled time.
- Only 1 parent per student please, space is limited!
- Arrive in costume with hair and make-up done.
- Have clean hands and faces
- Clean tights, no holes, buy new if necessary
- Complete costume, including accessories or hair pieces
- Hair in a proper bun, see our video here for tips. If your child’s hair is short, please see Cheryl for suggestions.
Make-Up for our Young Dancers
This is a guideline only, at Mi-Cher Dance Academy, we do not believe that young dancers must wear make-up, it is each parent’s call. Apply a little or none at all.
Mascara: small amounts of brown/black
Blush: soft pinks
Lipstick: pink or red (if using red, please apply sparingly, it can be too bright.)