2021 Photo Day Schedule
Photo Day – May 2021, exact date TBA
All photos will be taken at the Mi-Cher Dance studio. Please arrive 15 mins prior to your scheduled photo time.
All students are expected to attend this day to be photographed in costume. You are under no obligation to purchase photos.
Photo Schedule: TBA
Photo Day schedule will be emailed & posted online by the end of March 2021.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL PHOTO DAY:
- Arrive 5-15minutes before your classes scheduled time.
- Only 1 parent per student please, space is limited!
- Arrive in costume with hair and make-up done.
- Have clean hands and faces
- Clean tights, no holes, buy new if necessary
- Complete costume, including accessories or hair pieces
- Hair in a proper bun, see our video here for tips. If your child’s hair is short, please see Cheryl for suggestions.
Make-Up for our Young Dancers
This is a guideline only, at Mi-Cher Dance Academy, we do not believe that young dancers must wear make-up, it is each parent’s call. Apply a little or none at all.
Mascara: small amounts of brown/black
Blush: soft pinks
Lipstick: pink or red (if using red, please apply sparingly, it can be too bright.)